08 dicembre 2010

Rocksound - All I Want for Christmas feature .. Madina's Matthew Leone

Ecco la letterina di Natale di Matthew.... =D


Dear Santa,

All I'd like to enjoy this year for my Christmas cheer is a simple one. SImple as it's free, most of us get it anyways, and it requires nothing from you Santa. I'd like 2011 please.

This year I got an old model and I was really disappointed. It was long, pricey and my 2010 didn't even come with a Summer. I hear 2011, however, is supposed to kick ass. So I'm gonna go ahead and toss this clunker in the toilet, leave you some cookies and vodka under the tree and just take that leap of faith that you get my message.

Oh and if you by any chance have an over abundance of gifts, money and/or time, I could really go for some health insurance!

...and if i'm not being too greedy, a bit of puberty would be nice.

Matthew

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento